Papers & Articles
- The effects of a physical activity program on balance, strength, neuromuscular control and reaction time in older adults - Lord SR., Castell S Australian Physiotherapy Vol 40 No. 2 Pgs 83 - 87 199
- The Effect of Group Exercise on Physical Functioning and Falls in Frail Older People Living in Retirement Villages). - Lord SR., Castell S. J. Am Geriatric Soc. 2003; 51(12)
- Shared care an intervention on addressing depression in retirement village setting - Llewllwyn Jones R. Castell S et al
- Staying Active Staying Strong: an evaluation of a strength training program to reduce the incidence of Osteoporosis and Falls injuries - Castell S., Bates A., Krolic P., Donaldson A.,Coleman R., Lloyd B.
- Australian Journal of Health promotion
- Fall-proof approach: The Art of Motivation - APA In Motion Journal March 2013